We want your top Coursera course/Specialization recommendations on the theme of key soft skills in the workplace!
Have you taken at least four Coursera courses to improve your soft skills?
Have you applied what you learned to your work?
Do you like to help others?
This is a unique opportunity to curate a collection of Coursera courses and/or Specializations that you personally recommend for people who want to develop strong interpersonal and other soft skills to succeed on the job.
We're especially interested in collections that have equipped you with skills that you've effectively applied in job interviews and on the job.
The very best collection(s) will be turned into an official Coursera Collection! Check out these Coursera Collections for inspiration:
- Behind the Seams: Becoming a Sustainable Fashion Entrepreneur
- Online Resources for Teachers: Onwards and Upwards
- Innovation and Entrepreneurship for Social Impact
- Reply to this post with your list of 4 to 10 Coursera courses and/or Specializations related to workplace soft skills
- Give a reason why you included each course/Specialization
- Suggest a title for your collection
- Describe what people will learn as a result of completing your collection and/or what sorts of challenges they might be ready for