A few weeks, I wrote this post asking, “Would you like to find a study buddy or group?” I included a poll to learn more about what sorts of study support would be most helpful for you.
Regardless of what sort of study partner you’re seeking — someone in your course, subject area, or geographic area – you can use this post as a starting point. Here are some threads about study groups:
- Data Science Specialization Discussion Group – Arabic
- Study Partners for Chinese HSK 1
- Study Partners for the Google IT Support Professional Certificate
- Looking for Study Partners for Business or Venture Capital Courses (in Chicago area)
- Study partners for Big Data Modeling and Management Systems
If you can’t find what you’re looking for, then write your own post! Be sure to write a descriptive title, for example, “Looking for study partners for Yale’s Financial Markets course.” Add the tag “study group” to your post and be sure to also reply to this post with a link to your post, where learners can find more details.
You’ll probably want to include the following, depending on what you’re looking for:
- What course (or subject) you’re studying
- Where in the world you’re living,
- What you’d like help with – motivation to keep going, regular discussions about the course material, etc.
Please don’t share your email address or phone number in your post! Because this is a public community, I recommend either replying to a public post or sending a private message to potential study partners.