Coursera’s Careers Team of experts and qualified Career Coaches have developed a series of actionable Job Search Guides to help you find new opportunities and land your next role.
We’ve written a Guide for each of the major steps in the job search process, so you know exactly what to expect and how to prepare, even if you’re new to the job search process.
Each Guide provides actionable advice and includes the main best practices to help you stand out from the crowd, as well as how to avoid making basic mistakes that will disqualify you as a candidate.
Use these guides to learn to think like the employer, design job search materials that will land you interviews, and develop skills to get the job!
Links to Coursera Job Search Guides:
- Coursera Career Change Guide: How to Position Yourself for a New Career
- Coursera Resume Guide: How to Write an Effective Resume
- Coursera Networking for Job Search Guide: How to Get Interviews
- Coursera Interview Guide: How to Prepare for Job Interviews
- Coursera Job Search Guide: How to Plan Your Job Search
- Coursera Career Research Guide: How to Choose a New Career
- Coursera Job Search Guide: How to Add Coursera Credentials to Resume