Many of you have shared feature requests (these posts have been moved to the new forum already), so we decided to dedicate a forum to this. In Coursera Ideas & Suggestions, other community members can vote for your idea. Here's how it looks:
We also have a forum where you can submit ideas for courses, Specializations, etc. that you'd like to see on Coursera:
Best Practices1. Before sharing a request or idea, check to see if it exists already. The Help Center has articles that cover common questions and issues. If you're not sure whether a feature exists, you can ask here in the community first.
2. Search the forum to see whether someone else has already made this suggestion – if so, vote for their suggestion. You can also add a reply to the thread if you have more information that would be helpful.
3. Write a descriptive title for your post so it's easy for other community members to find.
4. In the post:
- Describe what the current issue is and include screenshots if it helps explain the issue
- Explain why the feature is important to you – what would it help you achieve?
- Propose a solution (if you can)