I am look for advice and peer for the jurney I am starting to take. Within 3/4 years I would like to become proficient in Machine Learning and Deep Learning, therefore surfing the cousera site, I have found interesting opportunity to let me move along this path.
Here's the list:
- Python for Everybody Specialization
- Applied Data Science with Python Specialization
- Mathematics for Machine Learning Specialization
- Machine Learning Specialization
- Deep Learning Specialization
The following could be considered optional:
- Data Science Specialization - Johns Hopkins University
Is there someone interested in this journey? We can get in touch and help each other.
Thanks for your time.