- Clearing and settlement process
- How do the brokerage houses function
- How is trading done in stock exchanges
- How is technical analysis aka japanese candlesticks is done
- How is fundamental analysis in terms of the whole market (top-down approach) is done
- Sustainable capital markets and SDGs in finance
- Transparency in capital markets and fraud prevention
- Clearing and settlement of derivatives
- Transborder clearing between exchanges in different countries (aka Clearstream and Euroclear)
- How are IPO and IPO carried out
- Underwriting process
- Listing processes
- Stock exchange indices aka Dow Jones, S&P 500, DAX
By now, these universities that offer foundational courses in financial markets in Coursera or risk management/trading courses could possibly offer the specialization I am suggesting.
Thank you for your attention and I hope the specialization I am suggesting will be considered. I would also love to beta-test it or even help with the development as someone from the industry.