If you need help with how to use Coursera, or if you are having a problem with the Coursera platform, please visit our Learner Help Center. If you need help with a course you're studying, please visit the Discussion Forums for that course.
Here are a few quick tips for getting started:
- Introduce yourself - we would love to get to know you better!
- Follow a few topics or forums you are interested in so you get notified when new replies or topics are posted.
- Fill out your profile - people will be more likely to respond to you if they know something about you and if you have a picture to represent you.
- Don't be shy - every new opinion, different perspective, and every question, no matter how simple or advanced, makes this community better. As long as you follow our Code of Conduct, all posts are welcome!
- If you're replying to someone or you know someone would be interested in your post, type @ and then their username and select their name from the list to @mention them. This tags them in your post and sends them a notification that you have tagged them. Be thoughtful when using this feature - only use it when you think the other person will appreciate it.
- If you have any questions about how to use this community, read our tutorials or take a look through our Community Help & Questions forum. Feel free to post new questions there if yours hasn't already been answered.
- Check out our guide on creating new topics and questions to get the most out of any post you create.