Best answer by Kebin
I just found an interesting page that may be helpful from the Help Center; at least for future reference.
I have yet to take a course that includes some assignments that utilize 'QwikLabs'.
For information regarding assignments that include all, or some portions of the assignment performed in 'QwikLabs', please review the following:
"Qwiklabs is a third-party tool used for labs in some Coursera courses."
For learners that may be having a concern with a grade not showing for a laboratory assignment from you course, you may also want to review this information closer to the bottom of the page, specifically about grades not transfering into Coursera from QwikLabs.
"If your score is not syncing from Qwiklabs to Coursera, try:
- Launching the lab from the Coursera assignment page by navigating to the assignment and clicking OPEN TOOL. (Do not start the assignment from within the Qwiklabs catalog)
- When you have completed the lab, click END LAB to sync the lab with Coursera.
- After clicking "Start Lab," you will see a progress bar. Please wait until the progress bar is completely filled.
- For complex assignments and those using VM, wait a few minutes (up to 10 min)
- Click on the green SCORE square, then click RUN STEP"