We're looking to publish official Coursera Collections featuring your personally-recommended Coursera courses about leadership.
Are you a manager in a leadership position?
Have you completed at least four leadership-related Coursera courses and/or Specializations?
Do you like to help others?
This is a unique opportunity to curate a collection of courses and/or Specializations that you personally recommend for managers seeking to develop or expand their leadership skills.
We're especially interested in collections that have helped you advance in your career or make positive changes within your role, team, or company.
The very best collection(s) will be turned into an official Coursera Collection! Check out these Coursera Collections for inspiration:
- Praveen's Recommended Courses
- Learn Scala
- Behind the Seams: Becoming a Sustainable Fashion Entrepreneur
- Ponprom's Recommended Courses
- Online Resources for Teachers: Onwards and Upwards
- Zach's Recommended Courses
- Reply to this post with your list of 4 to 10 Coursera courses and/or Specializations related to leadership
- Give a reason why you included each course/Specialization
- Suggest a title for your collection
- Describe what people will learn as a result of completing your collection or what sorts of roles/on-the-job challenges they might be ready for