One of the biggest challenges facing businesses is how to mix social, digital and traditional marketing into a holistic, metrics based marketing strategy. This fast-paced webinar will explore one of the newest and most effective ways to integrate your sales and marketing efforts. Developed by Google and YouTube, this strategy will grow your market share, enhance customer relationships, and develop the ratings and reviews your prospects will use to make purchase decisions.
This webinar took place on 26 March 2019.
Select Questions Answered in the Webinar
- Has "content curation" become a buzzword?
- Do you make a distinction between how B2Bs and B2Cs use content marketing? What about in terms of content mix – curated v. created?
- Are hashtags still working to build leads?
- What do you think of auto likes and auto followers for Twitter and Instagram?
- Are click funnels a good way to bring awareness to products?
- Is there a program or software that can tell me more information about who is currently following me on different social media channels so I can learn more about my target audience?
- Is there a best practice ratio for how much time you spend on social media marketing compared to traditional marketing?
- Who you follow on social media for cutting edge info?
The webinar slides are attached to this post as a PDF.
Digital Marketing Planner for 2019 – Click this link and scroll down a bit. Click "Digital Marketing Planner for 2019 Workbook" – this is the Excel calendar template that Prof. Hlavac talks about in the webinar.
... And stay tuned for these upcoming webinars:
- 10 Digital Marketing Trends to Track in 2019: 10 April 11:00 am–12:00 pm Pacific Time
- Social Media Marketing Specialization overview: 24 April 1:00–2:00 pm Pacific Time
Randy Hlavac is an expert in digital marketing and how to use consumer and business big data to define, target, and develop high value markets. Randy teaches Digital, Social and Mobile Marketing Strategies in the Medill IMC program, Marketing Analytics in the McCormick Engineering Management program and Social Media and Content Curation in the School of Professional Studies at Northwestern University. Randy also works with The Garage and the Farley Entrepreneurial program to assist entrepreneurs to grow and position their brand using social and digital marketing. In addition to teaching, Randy is director of the OmniChannel Initiative – a joint venture with IBM to bring new business and marketing technologies into the college curriculum at Northwestern.
Randy also helped Northwestern develop Coursera online programs in Social Media Marketing and Content Strategy and Content Curation. These courses are offered worldwide and have students in over 150 countries. They are some of the largest online programs on marketing and content in the world.
Randy is CEO of Marketing Synergy, Inc. Founded in 1990, Marketing Synergy helps clients from start-ups to Fortune 100 to develop effective digital marketing strategies and deploy the marketing, customer service, and financial metrics systems to improve profits and grow market share.
Randy is also the author of the book – Social IMC – Social Strategies with Bottom-Line ROI and will soon be publishing Prosper – Your Guide to Building Profitable Digital Marketing Programs. Randy is also a blogger on digital and social marketing technologies.
Randy can be reached at R-Hlavac@northwestern.edu or you can Skype him at randy.hlavac and follow him on Twitter at @RandyHlavac.